Speaker 1: This is, is off track. You're not gonna believe it. It's actually an off track with h and Rossi this week, which is pretty exciting. Um, Alex got a haircut, which is also exciting.
Speaker 2: And we have our, and default, we have our default, uh, may, uh, podcast host joining us, which is amazing. Do we pay you, by the way?
Speaker 3: We don't pay none. Us . I
Speaker 2: Mean, to be fair, you make the most out of all of us in
Speaker 1: This show. Yes. We've established this Tim.
Speaker 2: Yep. Speaker 1: Joey Ero joins us. That's who Alex is alluding to. Yeah. You're talking to
Speaker 3: You. Do we? I thought you were talking Joey. Tim. No,
Speaker 1: We said good podcast person, Speaker 3: . I was waiting for you to point, you know, let me know. Um, no, last time I checked, I think you just pay me in bourbon and kind of friendship. That's it. ,
Speaker 2: Huh? Kind of friendship. That's, I mean, that's honestly most of my friends.
Speaker 1: That's, uh, Speaker 2: Yeah. You're not alone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. Yeah. So I'll take it. You're
Speaker 1: In good company. You're in good company.
Speaker 3: Excited to be here, boys. Yeah. May buddy. Welcome. I'm ready to go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a reason that you're here and we're just gonna get straight into it. Um, guys, we've got a lot of stuff coming up this month.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, it's NBA playoffs, like the finals are coming, coming Cummin around the
Speaker 1: Corner one last night in NHL playoffs as well, which is exciting. Um,
Speaker 2: F1 is racing in some places. You know, Cub is in the full swing of their, their program. Uh,
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Cubs are really good. Uh, the Cubs are really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaker 1: RS Are killing it. So that's really, that's really what's coming, which is, so it's
Speaker 1: Busy. It's
Speaker 2: Busy month. It's exciting to be a sports fan. Honestly. It's
Speaker 1: A busy sports month. Yeah. Big
Speaker 2: Sports month. It,
Speaker 1: Oh, shoot. Uh, Coke 600. Uh, you know, that's, he
Speaker 3: Mentioned Cup, he mentioned Cup,
Speaker 1: He mentioned that Speaker 2: He did mention Cup. That's like the, the Sunday before Memorial Day, right? That's correct. Yeah, that's correct. So
Speaker 3: You're saying the, the weekend prior to Memorial Day or the weekend of Memorial Day?
Speaker 1: Well, like the weekend of Memorial Day is the Monday, right? Technically
Speaker 3: Right. Yes.
Speaker 1: So what we say, would we call that the weekend before or the weekend
Speaker 2: Of? It's the Sunday prior. Like, like I
Speaker 3: Just say, I think you would say Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, oh yeah. That's a good way of putting it. Yeah. There's
Speaker 3: Another big race, right? Monaco.
Speaker 1: Monaco was also that weekend. That's right. It is a big deal. There's
Speaker 3: A lot of famous people that go to that. I've been seeing that a lot. A lot of like Brad types, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Speaker 2: Yeah. Most, most of the famous people Specifically Brad, go Speaker 2: There, go there Guys. We're just joshing ya. Any four frigging hundred we're all very excited and, um, as usual or as, as has become custom on Carb Day. We're doing a bunch of stuff and we're gonna tell you about all of our stuff at some point, but we're gonna focus right now on Carb Day, which thanks to the wonderful people and partners at SiriusXM have hosted a great setup or have, you know, put up a great setup for us, uh, down outside the pagoda to host a live show, which we will be doing once again in 2025. Um,
Speaker 2: Thanks to Joey.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Joey, essentially, and, and here's why. Uh, Alex and I both have pretty heavy schedules that day, and we'll only be able to commit a small to quite small amount of time, um, combined to, uh, to be present, unfortunately for all of our Offtrack fans. So we're like, who could step in with very little notice and almost no preparation of, and no briefing from us and just wow our fans. And it was a unanimous vote for Joey ero. So thank you my friend, for joining us on Carb Day.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, man, I was there two years ago with you guys. I remember I had my checkered flag shorts. I'm gonna be bringing those back out for this year, which, uh, that's really, I think if I'm remembering correctly, over the last four years, those are specifically just my carb day shorts. I don't wear 'em any other day of the year. It's a checkered flag carb day. It'd be
Speaker 2: Weird if you did. That'd be tough to wear in July.
Speaker 1: He was at, I could at Speaker 3: Aout with that Attitude.
Speaker 3: I could Speaker 4: See it. I'm gonna be honest, that picture of you, you and I and and James with you in that checkered shorts, uh, that was, that was on my Tinder profile for much longer than I would care to admit. Were you
Speaker 2: Pretending to be Joey? Yeah,
Speaker 4: I just wanted him to think I was winning of any of the others. Right. You know,
Speaker 1: They're just like, every, every picture is a combination of the same four
Speaker 2: People. That is a strategy. So it's very, that is a strategy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I like that. Yeah. I don't know. It must have been a HCH then, because I was like 30 pounds heavier all in my face at that point, so I certainly wasn't doing it any good at that time, but noted. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, what, what's your secret? Because I saw you the other day in person for the first time in a while and I was like, Joey, where'd you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude. Um, pretty simple. Uh, I do at least 50 pushups a day and I don't drink soda. And, and
Speaker 1: As Tim chugs his champagne, he's on a similar program.
Speaker 3: And also with having two kids under two, um, my, my beer intake has gone from instead of every weekend, Friday and Saturday, having, you know, a good amount with the boys to being like once a month on a Friday, having a hand too and then
Speaker 1: Having to run back. Yeah. .
Speaker 3: So those, those three things have really been kind of the secret sauce for me. You know, a lot of chicken, a lot of salmon. Um, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because, you know, Tim is on a fitness journey right now and he decided to keep all of those things, but just put himself through a half marathon instead. So I think you're doing the better job, if I'm honest.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I was a little surpri like, it, it, it, I, it was wild to me when Tim said, and I know you've talked about it, but he was like, yeah, I'm doing the mini 'cause I was like, you on Rev? And he was like, I'm doing the mini on Saturday, so I'll probably pretty tired. And you know, Tim's a jokester, right. And I was kinda like,
Speaker 1: He's a jokester.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, you're doing the mini. Okay. Yeah. You know, you gonna hand out tequila to people, what's going on, .
Speaker 1: And you Speaker 4: Really did. I did pass, I passed a table where people were doing that and it, it took a lot to, to not stop. It was like 10 miles in. No. And I was like, I think that might kill me if I had that. Might get it Speaker 2: Exponentially harder. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Interesting spot to be 10 miles in and b that's where you want to give people tequila. But yeah, I, Hey, shout out to you, man. Proud of you, Tim. That's awesome. Congrats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, man. It was awful. Yeah. I don't recommend it. Right.
Speaker 1: There's, right, right. Speaker 2: There's this, it's much easier to not do that and just give up some other things. Right. There's this famous saying that you can't outwork a, a bad diet. And so the chicken, the salmon and the no sodas and the less beer. That's smart. You, you're just like, I'm just gonna run a lot.
Speaker 2: To be fair, to be fair, Tim doesn't drink soda. He's never drank soda for the entire D that I've known him. So,
Speaker 1: So is that true?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll have a diet Coke every now and then, but very, very rarely.
Speaker 3: See, that was, that was really my thing is like I was, uh, the, I would have like two straight up Dr. Peppers a day, maybe a polar pop on the way home if I was feeling wild, you know? And so then that all added up. I was like, ah, it's a lot of sugar and a lot of calories and a lot of not good stuff. And I can't tell you, I think it's been close to a year since I've had like anything but a diet Coke. So,
Speaker 1: So that's, that was gonna be my next question was did we, did we transition over to the diet program on the, on the pop
Speaker 3: Scenario? We transitioned. Yeah. 'cause you know, you gotta wean yourself off a little bit, right? Right. Yeah. You gotta have some of those, you gotta keep the bubbles in you a little bit some way. Have that kind of fix. And so we switch over big,
Speaker 1: Big diet Coke guys on this show. Big diet. I also love a Diet Dr. Pepper. 'cause Dr. Pepper is the single greatest flavored liquid on Earth, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: How do we feel about Coke? Zero.
Speaker 1: He's for it. I'm against it.
Speaker 2: I'm not, I'm not for it. Over Diet Coke. I don't care. like, I will drink both
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either Speaker 3: Or.
Speaker 1: Okay. I, I have a strong feeling against it over diet if it's a, if it's, it's two on the table. Yeah. Guys,
Speaker 2: Let's talk about our most. What do you look forward to the most on Carb Day? Right, because like, I, for me, I love hearing this from people because I haven't, I haven't ever, for me, carb day's just a practice day, right, . Yeah. And like, yeah, there's more people there and, and the, the energy's high and there's some concerts that happen or whatever. But like, it's, it's very much like the final practice session, James, you can relate where you're just scrambling to understand if any of this is actually real and representative. So I want the three of you to, to tell me and inspire our listeners, um, why Carb Day is so awesome in your mind, if they haven't been, why they should come, other than obviously seeing your beautiful faces in person. Like why is Carb Day so cool?
Speaker 3: Carb day for me is Christmas Eve of the summertime. It is coming together with all of your favorite people. Some people that you can't help but run into because there's just so many of us out there. Um, and you got booze. You mostly have good weather most of the time on carb day. And there's that energy in the air. That's the same kind of feeling and nostalgia and magic that you feel on Christmas Eve, whether you're a kid, whether you're a grown person. I feel that same way, that same butterflies in my belly, the, the aura, the energy around, uh, Indianapolis specifically Speedway in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. But even like, that's what's so funny is even if you're, you know, downtown indie or, uh, in Greenwood or wherever on carb day and you step outside, there's a different smell in the air. There's a different feel in the air. It's almost like you can, even if you're in Greenwood or Southport or Lawrence, it's like you can almost hear the cars, even though you actually can, obviously. But that's what I would say is for me, it's Christmas Eve of the summertime, all of that magic and the feel and the togetherness, um, of being with everybody there at that same place, celebrating the same thing at the same time with all knowing that, hey, we still got, it's just a start we, we got tomorrow. And then obviously the big hurrah on Sunday. Uh, so that, that's what it is. Christmas Eve of a summer.
Speaker 1: It's, it's, yeah, I love that. It's the appetizer, it's the warmup show, Tim. Um, no one, no one actually worry is worried about what you think. So for me, uh, I think card's always been, uh, no, you go ahead, Tim. What do you like about, do you like Carb day?
Speaker 4: I mean, I like doing the show with you, but that's, uh, I'm losing interest in that
now. Speaker 2: ,
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. Oh, and recently
Speaker 4: Good to see everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just it, right? There's just so many more people. So,
Speaker 2: Okay. But like, you're, you're talking about this as if it's, you're going to see buddies. What happens if you don't have buddies? Like, is Car Day still cool?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't need buddies. Everybody's
Speaker 4: The buddy at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Speaker 4: You know? Exactly. Here's the thing. I loved, I love that day as a driver, um, because it was like, okay, now we're, now we're done. Now we, now we're just gonna go racing. Right? Like we, we talk about this all the time. I mean,
Speaker 2: You're not even anywhere close to done though, James. You have so much <inaudible> before you're
Speaker 1: Done. No, but like, you're done dicking with the car, you're done second guessing, you know? No. Yeah. Well, you can't drive it anymore. So like, well, you're not done. All you can do is talk about it. Right. You know what I mean? You're done. The engineers are done trying wild experiments on you. And now it's just like you're gonna make one more last set of decisions and then you're gonna, you know, put it away and go racing. But the, and then you, you, you finish your practice session. The energy there is wild. It's by far the, the biggest day of the month up to that point, right. To Joyce Point, you just feel that energy. You, you can smell it in the air, you can feel it in the air. The pit stop competition is after practice. That's always super fun. I always love being the pits Stop competition. These crews will work so hard and it's nice to give them a little bit of love, give them some competition. And even, you know, transitioning into this role, it's still my favorite day because look, you guys practicing for another two hours, I wanna blow my brains out. I've already talked about it for 46 hours. I don't need to do it anymore. So the driving part's actually not that fun. Um, but then you get the concerts, you get the pit stop competition, which I love. You get our show SiriusXM live stage, all the fans in person I
Speaker 4: 1215 to Speaker 1: 2 15, 12 15 to two 15, Alex and I will be there. Or not at some points or not, but Tim and Joy are gonna hold on the fort. We do have some incredible guests this year.
Speaker 3: Incredible. Speaker 4: I was, was worried when Sirius, I know I can't, when Sirius asked us us to do two hours. Yeah. When they, when they said, you know, can we do two hours? And, and I knew that that was gonna be like, not with you guys for the entirety of it. Right. You'll be there for a good, good chunk of it. And then I was like, okay, I think with Joey we can do this. You know, we, we can make that entertaining. We can keep, and then they hit us with who they have set up for us to interview guys. We could do four hours. Um, , is there
Speaker 1: Any way that, is there any way that I, there's, we have a bunch of cool guests. There's one guest ish place thing. Do we know when they're coming? I mean, I
Speaker 3: Be just can't wait to welcome them with arms wide
open Speaker 4: . I, I have put in a request for them to be there when Alex is there. Uh,
Speaker 1: Because I mean, if I'm not there, I might walk to the edge. I mean, I'm six feet from the edge right now, ,
Speaker 3: And Speaker 1: I'm just, you know, Anyway, you might, you might, you might get the problem. One of my things about this stage though is Yeah, I've noticed when I was up there, I was just, I kept asking myself and I wanted to ask Tim is, can they take us higher up here? Because I don't know. Right. If the crowd could see. And so I was like, you're making higher on the stage here. I just want, you're making such a sacrifice to be there that you want to make sure that people can see you. Totally. Right.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to talk to Nickelback. Um, anyway, .
Speaker 4: So I guess we're just announcing it then.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. We haven't said anything.
Speaker 4: We're Speaker 3: Just talking about stuff. Things seems to go through our head for this live show. Yeah, Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Just crazy. Uh, Joey, what, what is your like, tradition on race day? Like everybody, like is, I mean, you're like a lifelong fan of this race. You come, you do it, right? I, you know, whether you've had the bus in the infield or like what, you've done it a bunch of different ways. But what is your kind of like procedure? What's your program? How do you do race day at the 500?
Speaker 3: Well, now the main thing is staying there over overnight, no matter what I, I refuse to drive in, um, yeah. On 16th or from anywhere on race day morning. Uh, so I don't care if I'm sleeping, uh, on a, on a mat outside of an RV in the grass that's, uh, you know, off Georgetown and, you know, lot two or lot six, whatever it is, I'm staying out there. So I can wake up at a fairly decent time, you know, start getting some booze in me and then make my way over. Uh, but now my tradition has become, I go every year with my father-in-law and now with my wife. And our seats are perfect. We're in grandstand B uh, we're right at the beginning of turn one. So at the end of the pits right before turn one happens, we're the very last row under the main, uh, awning there. And so we can put our backs up against it. We're constantly in the shade. It's perfect. Um, but yeah, I'd say that's my, that's my tradition right now. Biscuits and gravy. Typically, if my mother-in-law Nice is there, she'll whip up some biscuits and gravy for us. You were a part of that At the
Speaker 1: Track.
Speaker 3: At the track. Um, gorgeous. Have you, have you have, have we told, I don't think I've been on since, I don't know if you have our, uh, race Night Eve debacle from two years ago. Have you told that story?
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I told that story. You should tell it though. 'cause it's been a while and it's pretty funny. Can't
Speaker 3: Wait. I cannot wait. I love a good debacle. Okay, so it's, it's 2023. It's the second year that I've had, um, the motor home inside the track right next to Hinch this time because it was his first year not being a driver. And so night before the race, you know, him and, and, and Becky Hinch are staying in the motor home. I'm staying in the motor home with my wife, my son, my in-laws are there. Right. And Hinch was, hi Hinch was coming to hang out, obviously me and, and my folks were, you know, kind of three sheets to the wind at that point. Uh, but Hinch was coming and having fun and hanging and Becky was too. And we had our dog happy out there. He came out and stayed. 'cause you know, it's family, it's it's pet friendly out there, at least for people who have the mud homes inside the track. And so our dog, um, was in the motor home and my mother-in-law and my wife were going to bed. And when I say three sheets to the wind, I'm, I'm, I didn't mean that, I just meant that we were no staying late and having, staying up late. Yeah. And having fun. Me and my father-in-law, we had the golf cart inside the track. So my father-in-law was like, Hey, let's get on the golf cart. Me, hinch Becky, my father-in-law, go explore. Let's go a little bit night before the race. Let's see what this Mardi Gras feel is all about. We have a golf cart for god's sake. We can get anywhere. This would be nuts. So we're, we're, we are, we're we're going outside of the track. We're by turn four. Um, we didn't have any lights or I forget what the situation was, hinch, but yeah, they kept getting pissed that we were out there. Maybe we just didn't have the write paperwork or whatever. We kept pointing a hinch being like, oh no, he is good. He is got us and just totally throw me and my father-in-law totally throwing him under the bus. Right. Um, but we're out there and then all of a sudden I get a call from, uh, my mother-in-law and she's like, happy, got out, happy is my dog. I'm like, he got out. She's like, yeah, I, I, uh, my, the door got left open when I was coming in and out and he sprinted outta the motor home. Happy. Got out. He's somewhere inside of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Okay.
Speaker 1: Which is a pretty small place. So it, yeah, tiny. Shouldn't be hard to track him down. Yeah, right. City
Speaker 3: Sized.
Speaker 1: It's, Speaker 3: It's 10:30 PM the night before the race. It's pitch black. I have a chocolate lab. He's just roaming about. Right. This this'll be no problem. So we have to haul it back inside the track. And at this point we're like, we gotta divide and conquer. I guess. I don't really know how else, like, we may never find him. He might just like join the parade laps tomorrow and turn four and, and all of a sudden there's a chocolate lab on the track. But then you found him. Right. So we go, Hench gets on a scooter. Uh, Becky's like on the golf cart, I think me and my father-in-law get in his truck. We're just aimlessly driving around yelling for happy in the middle of a pitch Black Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I'm about to just call's Like happy, happy people in the driver owner lot are like, we were until you started yelling
like Speaker 3: . Yeah, exactly. So I'm like, okay, this is, I I, you know, it got to a point after like 20 minutes or so, I was like, I'm calling it in like it's just a lost dog. Like , he's gonna turn up, he's gonna turn up. But like, this is just not happening. How are we gonna find a chocolate lab that is fast as hell inside of a pitch? Like, that's another thing people don't realize is like when you're not, when the tracks close down and you're inside there at nighttime, like you guys now be in the driver's lot and everything. I mean when you talk about like, you can't see in front of your face when you're not by one of the big, uh, scoreboards. You can't, I mean it is pitch black in there. And so I was like that that's
Speaker 1: Theda is beautifully lit and everything else is pitch black.
Speaker 3: Can't see nothing. And so I was like, that's it, that's it. And uh, we looked for about 20 minutes and finally got a call from Hench. He's like, I got 'em and I forget how you even came across him, but some
Speaker 1: Shoot, I was, I was like, yeah, I was like ripping up and down Holman Boulevard screaming whatever. And there was the yellow shirt outside the deal lot. And I was like, Hey man, super random . You haven't seen a dog come by here by any chance, have you? He goes, oh, it's your dog. And I'm like, we got him. And he had been found by one of the security team and like was taken, you know how like the speedway has a, like a jail that I don't know where it is or I've never been there, but we have a jail. I did not know
Speaker 3: That. I'm shocked to find out that there's a, a jail at the Speedway and I haven't been thrown in it yet.
Speaker 1: That's a great point actually. Well, no, to be fair, like you're actually moderately behaved in that crowd. Like they've seen some stuff and so, uh, so he was like, yeah, hang on. And they radioed in and this guy came in a pickup truck from the jail. 'cause they found the dog, they got happy into the car somehow and took him to the prison and he was just hanging out there with the, with the security cards until somebody claimed him. So we got happy back and always been in the world. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where, where has it though that they did find him out by turn four and we are staying in the museum lot. So that's clear across the track. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like we're like inside a tube. Does
Speaker 2: Does he, is he like a runner? Does he like to get out at home or was he does just a new environment.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's a big pain in the ass. Yeah, he got, uh, anytime that the front door is even remotely, he's, anytime, anytime he's an opportunity, he is gone. And, uh, he's, yeah, he's a runner. So, um, anyways, you asked about the tradition. Those are some of the traditions. It's nothing crazy. We, we
Speaker 2: Meet up, well it's not making tradition of losing, losing your dog, bro.
Speaker 3: Let's not, not that, not that. Right. But when we meet outside the main gate, um, right there by the offices right there off 16th and um, in Georgetown and we draw from the newspaper, everybody gets three draws. Uh, me, my wife, my father-in-law and his group of friends he's been going with for like 40 years. And we draw three drivers. And those are your drivers obviously. And you, you make the pot out there. So right before we enter, we do all that. Um, but yeah man, I mean it's just, we're here man. I'm just Yeah, yeah. I got the hat on. You guys invited me to do this. I'm just so, so freaking pumped and, and and amped to be a part of it and it's just, uh, yeah, I mean just like I said with Christmas Eve, it's like you make it past Thanksgiving. I forget Alex, are you at Christmas tree up before, after Thanksgiving? Never.
Speaker 2: After, after.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I figured. But you know, I'm like, once I get to Thanksgiving, even beforehand a little bit, I'm like, it's Christmas time. Once I got to the open test a couple of weeks ago, I was like, Mae's here, it's May, we're doing it. And uh, just so psyched, man. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's a great analogy. The open test is the Thanksgiving of May. Right. It's like the cool thing, but not as cool as the one that's coming. And yeah, that's, I like that. The open test is the Thanksgiving of the 500. Absolutely amazing. Yeah. Well look guys, so as we said, carb day from what time? One 15 to three 15.
Speaker 3: 1215 to two 15. Speaker 2: Close. James,
Speaker 1: That's where car's on track at 12, whatever
Speaker 3: That was the Speaker 2: Wait, are we, so you, you're going live in the middle of practice that's gonna be noisy.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Yeah, I thought it was gonna be one 15 to three 15.
Speaker 2: That was the original, but that is in practice. 11 to one
Speaker 1: Sure is all Speaker 2: Day. Okay. Okay. Well let, We didn't set the time. Lemme confirm that
Speaker 2: By next week, that up higher time, we got
Speaker 1: Sometime around one ish, noon-ish. Between noon and one. We're gonna be live in the same place, uh, outside the pagoda just north of the pagoda. And um, Tim and Joey are gonna be holding it down, Alex, and I'll be making appearances as will some very special guests. And I guess now is probably Tim a good time to also talk about the other thing because we have a link. So Yes. Um, as is also somewhat of a tradition, Monday after qualifying, uh, Monday Practice Day, we're doing a lot of small intimate live show up in one of the Tower Terrace Suites, very limited tickets. Uh, we do have some that we are in charge of selling and we are going to put up a link, uh, on our socials to, uh, to purchase those tickets. Like I said, very limited. We're gonna be there. Alex May or may not show up. We may or may not get another driver to swing by, but we've done it before. It's always a good time. It's cozy, it's intimate, it's fun. So, uh, make sure you click on that for those,
Speaker 4: And and tickets to that show also include like, all day at that practice. Yes. And the Tower, tower Suite, that's, that comes with, you get four tickets, you get parking passes. I think that has pit access from there. It's, it's a good time. And it'll be catered by Jugs again.
Speaker 1: Yep. So we got, we got food. I'll be drunk to be fed, be drunk before
Speaker 3: Rev was sick. That was my favorite booth. I think
Speaker 1: Favorite one was Jugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of, I had, I had like, I had three, three favorites probably. And Jugs was one of 'em. They had a crazy like Tacho situation with pulled pork cheese, fried pickles, tater tots,
Speaker 1: Tacho. Oh my God. I just got that. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: It was delicious. It was delicious. Uh, root and Bone was fantastic per usual, my
Speaker 1: Guy. Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Um, me and Ry really enjoyed Root and Bone as always. And then, um, I forget what it's called, mambas or something. It was Marcos. It was, uh, the, the empanada. There was a Oh, nice. Fantastic steak empanada by Mambas or something. M Mamas mambas. But it was, we it was fantastic. Yeah. Rev was awesome though. Thanks again, pal.
Speaker 1: No, of course. All right. Well guys, thanks for being here, Joey, thanks for being there on Carb Day. Yep. We, you, we appreciate you. And I'll be there on the 19th
Speaker 3: Too. I won't be on the stage, but I'll be there having drinks and having jugs and hanging out, so Yeah.
Speaker 1: Love that. Love that for everybody involved. Yes, Alex, I,
Speaker 2: I love No, I love everything. I can't wait. , it's, uh, it's uh, it's December. It's Christmas time. It's winter in the summer. And, uh, we're gonna have a great time, so we'll see you all soon.
Speaker 1: This has been off track with Hinch and Rossi. Off Track is part of the SiriusXM Sports Podcast Network. If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more, please give a five star rating and leave a review. Subscribe today, wherever you stream your podcasts. We are at Ask Offtrack on Twitter and Instagram. And if you wanna follow us on Twitter, we're at Hinch Town and at Alexander Rossi. If you wanna follow them, though, we have no idea why you would. He's at the Tim Durham on Twitter. Find us on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for exclusive video content. Off Track is produced by Tim Durham, and by that we mean fi.