Speaker 1: This is off track. I feel like everybody looks like they just woke up or everybody's acting like they just woke up
Speaker 2: Up. I did, I just woke up.
Speaker 3: Tim, I've been minutes ago. I've been up for six hours, but I have not been relaxing 'cause I've been dealing with a little demon child. Oh,
Speaker 2: I was gonna say like, why are you up for six hours, man? Yeah,
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He is of
Speaker 4: Course referring to Christian Rasmussen.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's so weird. So weird. Maybe, maybe David. I mean, David's the only one here that I think actually understands TikTok. Um, so
Speaker 1: By the way, just real quick, welcome to Off Track with h Rossi, uh, our guest today, David Lucas. Uh, carry on.
Speaker 3: Um, do you think Christian does a good job on his tiktoks?
Speaker 2: I think he's doing a pretty good job. Yeah. I mean, I think it's been good, brother. I think he's been getting really good numbers. I mean, we've, we've been talking about it, you know. Dang. I think he's been doing good.
Speaker 3: Dang. Good for him. So wait,
Speaker 1: What, what is he doing on, I don't, I don't tick or talk. What, what is he doing on there?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna lie to you. I, I actually struggle with TikTok
Speaker 3: Mostly making fun of me.
Speaker 1: Do you? Okay. Speaker 2: Yeah. TikTok iss not our strong suit. I'm more just, just on Instagram, but I have seen some, some things of him and he does just make fun of ve Rossi. I Speaker 3: Did wanna, that's probably why you like, I'm start TikTok now. I did. Uh, I did want to ask you about your social media a little bit, um, where No, no, no. So where do you come up with, 'cause like you do these series of photos and dude, some of 'em are so random and so weird, like where did, where does the inspiration come from? Do you see other people doing it or is it just literally the first thing that comes to your head and you're like, I'm gonna include that?
Speaker 2: Dude, most of the time it's the first thing that comes in my head. Um, a lot of the, the ideas and things that we come up with is mostly just kind of like, that's, that's something that's in my head. Let's, let's do it the more like out pocket. So
Speaker 3: There Speaker 2: Brand, so there's not, well, sometimes, sometimes it, it is planned brain Rob. But like, this recent video that we've done is doing fantastic where I said that the NTT IndyCar series logo actually spells out NTT IndyCar series. What? Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the, that's it's, I thought it was hilarious. And it's actually, it's doing really well. It's got like 200,000 views. So
Speaker 1: Look, looking this up now, I need to, I need to understand what we're talking about here, what we're, what we're dealing with
Speaker 2: Here. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's like a six second clip watching. It's good,
Speaker 3: It's good. But then, but then you, but then you have like these random things where I, I think I saw one where you jump in your bus and then you disappear. Like what ? Like what is,
Speaker 2: Oh dude. Well it was, I did listen. I was just bored. I was doing a Q and a and then I was like, well mess Ronaldo. And I was just thinking in my head, I was like, I just kind of want to do a quick edit. So then I just did Ronaldo celebration.
Speaker 3: Are you doing, are you doing these things? Because I know, I know you have Alex Brisbee as from a photographer standpoint and like he helps, uh, video edit. But are you doing like these short things yourself? Like do you have the skills
Speaker 2: To do that? Well that, that video I did myself where I just disappeared. I just did that myself 'cause I was a bit bored. But a lot, the high quality stuff is Alex. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I Speaker 1: Gotta be honest, I just watched the clip. It's pretty funny. Like, it's, it's fun.
Speaker 2: It it, it is pretty funny. It's pretty funny. It's funny because it's like Ted People's times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's, but it's, it's, it's tongue in cheek. It's satirical. You're making fun of people that do these like, just realized videos that are actually just so farfetched and kind of stupid where you're like, I just realized the words. NTT IndyCar series. Spell the words. N That's funny. I get that. That's good.
Speaker 2: It's, see, it is funny, man. I don't know. To me it's fantastic. And people definitely will, well they're
scrolling. Speaker 3: . It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Well, 'cause that's, so that was, I had that idea 'cause we saw something, so, but I was like, dude, let's do something like that. And Alex created it. So it was awesome. Okay,
Speaker 1: So wait, when you say you got the idea, let's do something like that. Where are you getting these ideas? . They're just literally popping in your
Speaker 2: Head. Listen, I, yeah, from my head, from my feed, that one's very similar to, I saw it on my feed. It was like a, a shark. Somebody just photoshopped a shark doing it and then it was like had some toy thing that they would make us make a sound. They flip it around and makes another sound. So I was like, why don't we just do that? I know that toy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And you do. And I was like, well let's just do that. But then we'll say, yo, we're here at Detroit. And then I walk away. Listen,
Speaker 3: I'm I I I'm blown away by it. Um, you know, I think everyone realizes like how small of a job driving the race car is in the actual job description of being a race car driver in terms of the amount of time that you get to do it. Um, and so many of these other things are like critical to, to building, you know, the brand awareness and, and becoming relatable to people and, and like, you're killing it. So, um, well thank you. Good job, man. I like, I don't, I don't relate to it 'cause I'm not your demographic, but I can still appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So it, it begs the question, and we're gonna get into some more of this stuff in a second here. But like, you're, you're now teammates with Santino Ferucci. Does Santino like make appearances in your videos? Is he also into the Instagram video world? Like in the social media in the same
way? Speaker 3: , he's like, nah, .
Speaker 2: No, not at all. He's, he, he doesn't, no, he doesn't get it. He is very confused. So, um, we did one video with him for, for the AJ Foyt account, which actually was very well, um, it was kind of like a trend going around. We were like drop like he, I dropped the paper and he picks it up and then I ended up signing it. We did vice versa. But outside of that, no. We haven't done any other content with him. 'cause he really just doesn't, he doesn't get it. He's not on that. Not on the realm. See,
Speaker 1: But that's why, that's like why when, whenever Rossi like the beginning of every year, the team that he is with is just like, all right, how do we make Rossi as uncomfortable as possible and as many social media like challenges and videos as possible. Listen and that's the best part about it.
Speaker 3: Listen, I, I learned a lot from Patto and I actually learned a lot from David in the, in the short period of time. Like, you gotta, you gotta play into who you are. And so, like, me being the miserable guy, like some people like it, some people can, can,
Speaker 2: Can relate to. I think out of everybody Rossi is like peak comedy. I think he's hilarious just from, if you just talk to him from a normal guy, he's just, he can come up with something so funny in 0.2 milliseconds. Like he's just naturally hilarious. So comedy wise, it, and especially this year, I think the content that you've been doing has been really funny. Really good. I don't know, there's that one ad that you did and you were like fast typing and then you put your leg on the table as well and getting real into it. Yeah, yeah. That
Speaker 3: Was performance.
Speaker 4: Have you ever thought about performance bringing any of that humor to off track?
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, I feel like it'd be a nice change. No, no, no. Small dose. Anyways. Alright, so let's talk about some racing. Um, I I, I got a little bit of a debrief from you David 'cause we sat next to each other coming back from, um, the parade during the month of May Indie and, and kind of heard about your year, but, but tell the viewers, um, you know, I think there was a lot of excitement about, um, in the off season you going to, to AJ Foyt. Obviously they had a breakout year last year with Santino finishing top 10 points. Um, you know, good driver pairing. Obviously everyone knows the, the talent and the speed you had in the car teams on the up, all this stuff. Penske connection. And I think that maybe the first couple races, um, maybe didn't meet everyone's expectations, including yours. Boom, indie happens second place challenging for the win. And now you seem to kind of be on this trajectory where you are at the front and and doing things that everyone thought you'd be doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, you know, going into it, I think it's just also just from Meyer Shank the previous year, I think we managed to kind of get going pretty quick. Uh, but I think it's just 'cause from at that time with their alliance within Dre, there's so many different setups and we managed to pick off of pretty sure it was a mix off of Herda setup that managed to, to work well with something that I liked. And I think that's why we, we went off of somewhere that was, that worked. But for this season, going off of um, Santino setup to start with definitely wasn't something that I was familiar with and didn't enjoy. So really had to work hard on trying to figure out a different direction. Uh, try to get everything going. But it kind of, I started thinking back to my first time coming into IndyCar with Dale Coy with all the, the new crew and everybody being new it things didn't really turn around for us until after month of May. Just being with the guys every single day, you're always there. You wake up racing, you're gonna bed, it's racing. You're always just in that realm. And I kind of had this similar aspect. I remember doing interviews and stuff before thinking, telling everybody, I think pretty much after month of May is when things should start going in the right direction and kind of has been it's, it kind of did go to that plan. Um, thankfully things finally did start turning around Month of May was fantastic. And then going into Detroit, I, we were already close to finding a good street course car, uh, after St. Pete and Long Beach. And I feel like finally Detroit, we managed to figure it out. Um, and short o of course, I think their short O car has been great in years past. So the one question that I have is going into this next week in Road America. It's the, the one challenge that I think we still have to step up is finding a road course car that I like. So that's kind of the last kind of stepping stone. But other than that, I think we've all kind of managed to, to finally figure things out. And having all the new guys too on the pit crew and things, they've turned it up as well and now the pit stops have been on it.
Speaker 1: So you, you bring up a good point about like having this kind of realistic approach that after month of May is really when we could start to see some progress and start to see some result do. And you talk about, you know, being with the guys you know, up at the shop and spending some time with them, whatever. Do you feel like the month of May really helps kind of accelerate that process because you are at the racetrack for 50 hours in practice week. Like that's, you're doing five weekends worth of, you know, normal race time with your crew in that kind of five day period. Do you think that kind of helps move that along quicker? Yeah,
Speaker 2: 100%. I I, every, every single year, every time we, we do month of May, any of those kind of initial quirks that you need to figure out and understand between each other, they kind of all go away. 'cause you're just there constantly all the time 24 7. So you tend to, I, after the whole month of May, you know, you're like sick of Indy after that point. It's like, man, this is a lot every single day. But it's, it, it helps a lot just to understand everything with the guys and from their side to understand what I want from the car.
Speaker 1: So you, you're saying that the setups that you came into that Santino had kind of been running haven't really worked for you. Is that, is that true across the board? So, so far, street course, road course, super Speedway, short oval. Have you guys kind of had to diverge quite a bit?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, I think when it comes to the, the oval perspective, not as much, but from a street course and row course setup, yes. Pretty, pretty drastic. Um, he likes a car that's a bit more on the loose end. I like something that's a bit more underneath me, more confidence, inspiring. So had to do, um, a little bit like a, you know, reverse card between the, between the setups. So , we were trying to figure it out, first year races being a little bit lost, but we're finally on the right trajectory now.
Speaker 1: How much of that is tied into like what Penske's doing, because I know you guys have access to their information question. Oh, like, are you, are you, do you find yourself maybe closer to what a power's running, McLaughlin's running than what Santino does? Or are you kind of out on an island?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we, we have, we finally got their data, honestly through all through the setups that we've seen we're more similar to Scott. So that's kind of been something that we veered off of and, and working from there. Um, but from, from the rest of the guys, it's, it's pretty interesting. Everybody kind of has their own kind of realm of, of of car set up.
Speaker 3: Let's fast forward through Detroit. I mean obviously, um, great qualifying best Chevy on a, on a track that obviously isn't suited for Chevy tough race, whatever happens, who cares? Um, going to Gateway, like that's a place that you've obviously had massive amount of success at across now three different teams. Um, what two things, one, what is it about Gateway and two, did you have any like, concerns going into it being like, man, like is is it, is it me like am I really good here or have I just been pretty lucky to have some really good cars here? Like where was your thought process going into the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was definitely like scared for sure . I was, I thought it was gonna be just a car set. There's
Speaker 3: So much hype about you.
Speaker 2: There's so much hype. IndyCar always does me dirty with it. They're like, yeah, so David, this is, he's top pick, you know, he is really good here. And first year I came in with Dale, they had success with other drivers in the past with that set at Gateway. It's been a very good car. Then we come up with Shank car. I mean it was a fantastic car. Felix qualified in front of me at that point. I think he took an engine penalty that that weekend again, very good car. So I'm coming in this weekend and I was like, well I know the car's good, but like I, you know, I don't, is it again, but again, I do think the car's very good. So I think it's it's still kind of in that domino effect to, to play. Maybe it's gateway, maybe it's
Speaker 3: Not. No, no, it, it can't be. Like it's, it is definitely like you've got that place figured out just like Connor, you know, seems to go really well there. Obviously Joseph goes really well there, so I don't think you can, you can take away the credit from, from yourself, but certainly like I've had it in the past, like going back to Long Beach, you know, after dominant years there you're just like, man, is this gonna keep happening or am I gonna show up one year and it's gonna suck? Am I
Speaker 1: Just gonna win the 500 every year ?
Speaker 3: Well I did have that thought, I
Speaker 2: Did have that thought. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tunes
Speaker 1: A coincidence. Two's a coincidence. Three is a trend. So the trend was there. I gotta, let's just, let's get into the race because Lap won. Okay, let's just do that. David's like it. I'm just gonna leave this thing instead of being forth. Well it's sounds more fun. So it's
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was actually talking to, to New Garden before the race. He uploads all of his footages from last year onto YouTube. So I, um, I was just looking at his onboard footage, um, from the race start and I saw that, um, will Power, I think was fourth last year. And he just went run around the outside and ended up being like P two after like the whole sequence formed out. So I was like, okay, well I'll just, I'll just do that, see how that plays out. And so ran the outside line, did the high line and obviously the car felt very good up there and got comfortable with it. And so we just went right up there. And then I had a good run on power. So then I went for the lead and I was like, okay, this is cool. I'll get some some lapse in in P one. It is gonna look nice. But yeah, the star man, it just went off and honestly I was so shocked. We were trying to make sure that our car was gonna be set up for when the sun went away and it was gonna get, you know, night. But for some reason our car was just on rails on that first run. I mean, it was so fast. Tires were not falling off and it was, I was looking like, wow, this is gonna be a good race. But as soon as the sun went away and it, it got dark, it's, I don't know if, if we went down or if everybody else went up, I'm not too sure how what happened, but then it felt more of a even playing field after that.
Speaker 1: What was the, what was the balance shift for you when the sun went down?
Speaker 2: I surprisingly with the sun going out, I thought it was gonna be more grip and I actually just lost grip in three and four. I mean, the car was just so loose on that entry, man. I was having these big, big moments. So I don't know what that was all about, but it kind of caught me off guard. And then we were trying to figure it out from that point and how to obviously kind of minimize
Speaker 3: It. It, it seemed like the, the big separation from everyone that I talked to was most definitely three, four. Um, and like you had guys that were either like super sorted or guys were loose as hell. Um, it was like, there's no real in-between. I was talking to, uh, sorry I wasn't, but I heard, uh, power after the race. He was like, yeah man, like up until we had the tire failure, like I didn't lift in three four ones and I was like, dang. Like that's, that's pretty legit. Must be nice. Must must be pretty cool. .
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaker 1: Yeah. I I also heard him say that in the interview and I was kind of like, really not. Yeah, not one time, no. Okay. That sounds cool. I I I was lifting pretty much every lap, so Oh,
Speaker 3: I, I was lifting. I didn't, yeah, 260 times. . .
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. Fourth gear as well was sweet. Yeah,
Speaker 3: Same. Yeah. Alright, so you, you're we're past half distance, obviously a lot of dramas happened. Um, I haven't watched the race back, but I kind of saw that, that the highlight low light for you, but the highlight reel you're racing Kyle turn three, four, um, he has a bit of a moment it seems like moves up a little bit. You get into the, the sketchy part in the gray, great safe to obviously not have a Louis Foster type incident. Um, brush the wall, it goes yellow. Walk us through, then what happens for the rest of your night? 'cause it kind of seemed like from that point forward was something bent, you know, was were you just trying to just bring it home at that point? Like, like what happened? Yeah,
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that wall man, we hit that thing, so god damn hard. It was a hard hit. Uh, it was not light. I, it looked, I watched the, it
Speaker 3: Wasn't a brush, Speaker 1: It looked light on tv, but
Speaker 2: I know, but man, no, it was a big smash. So my whole steering, I like a pretty big offset on the straight. So normally when I was racing it was this, after the hit it was just straight so, so, so and a massive I vibra, yeah, there was a massive vibration. I don't, I couldn't tell if it was on the, on the right rear or if it was the front right, but a massive vibration after the pit stop, there's a massive chunk of concrete in the tire. So we finished that stint with concrete, just shoved in there. Um, so I, I can't believe honestly that we somehow finished that race. So I had a, the, i, we were kind of guessed, thankfully we had to pass the pay car and do a lap around 'cause of the whole Dixon deal. So that lap around, I went just back into, you know, uh, just push map and kind of pushed one and two and three and four a little bit to kind of get a rough idea of where we were at. And it was just super loose. So I moved the weight jacker, I mean like pretty much all the way to the right, all the tools just to, to counter the over steer. And then after the first three laps on the restart, we were kind of in between getting smashed in. I mean I think it was Rasmussen 'cause he was like maximum push. He came on the inside, smashed me up and then I got stuck into VK and then got more damage from that. So it was a lot of chaos on that restart happening. But the meantime, I was just trying to figure out where the setup has just moved because it was pretty drastic and after two to three laps we figured it out, but obviously already lost about five, six positions from there. Um, and then it, from that point on, it was okay, we made it to the end, new tires came on and that vibration went away and they told me that there was just concrete and in the other tires. So.
Speaker 1: That's wild. That's wild. It's uh, it's such a bummer though when you're having a night, like you were having, everything was going well. I mean, how did you see the situation with Kyle? I mean, he's coming outta the pits, cold tires. You had pit a, a lap or two laps before you're coming with a head of steam. How did, how did you see it from your side? Yeah,
Speaker 2: 'cause I was running the second lane in three and four, um, laps previous. And since there was only like two laps on the tire, I mean you can pretty much hold it, no problem. Um, and I was kind of holding a little bit back and he had a, a little bit of a moment initially, so I thought, okay, he's, he's had his moment, he has it his position now. So then that's when I accelerated and I accelerated right beside him. And then he had another wiggle and then that made me react to it and that little react got me into the marbles and sent me up. So nothing from him, I mean he, he sent me a text to apologize afterwards, which I didn't even, I mean, I didn't think there's any need for it. 'cause just from my side it was a bit ambitious of a move to, to go for that. Like, I knew he was on cold tires, just trying to time the run and just mistimed it there. So had that moment there and then obviously made another mistake on the restart and that was kind of, but after that impact, our race was pretty much kind of holding on, just making sure that we'd bring it home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's, it's, it's just interesting hearing how hard it was from inside the car because like, like in years past, I think even years past here at Gateway, we've seen guys go up, brush the wall, keep going, and we never even had a yellow and it looked like you barely hit. So I, I was almost half expecting us to stay green, but then obviously IndyCar had a better sense of, of how hard you hit and you know, we're trying to avoid a situation if you did bend something like what we had with Foster. So credit to them for getting the yellow out, like immediately. Um, but yeah, it's, it is kinda interesting hearing the driver perspective. 'cause from the outside it looked pretty, pretty innocuous. I also
Speaker 2: Saw some, some stuff online of people getting upset about IndyCar calling the yellow so quick there. But you also have to go off of their perspective with what happened to foster earlier that race for sure. And that caused a massive crash, which was not quick. It's
Speaker 1: Almost, which was the exact opposite way. And people were upset about how long that one took.
Speaker 2: So that one took, but it's like, you know, IndyCar's thinking, oh he is gonna save it. Oh he didn't and now you see an exact replay happen with me. Of course they're gonna call the yellow out immediately 'cause they're gonna think, okay, this could be an exact replay what happened with Foster
Speaker 1: As they should, right? Like if the car brushes the wall, it doesn't matter how, if there's contact with the wall, the yellow should come out. It doesn't, it's just not worth the risk. Right. Uh, okay, so, so Gateway's done. We head to Road America next. You kind of talked about how the road courses are the next sort of hurdle you guys have to have to overcome as a, as a team from a setup standpoint. But just kinda let looking forward to the rest of the calendar, what are the ones that you've kind of circled as races you're really excited to get to with this, this team and this car? Pretty,
Speaker 2: I mean, all the short ovals, very excited for all that stuff. Yeah, I, you know, also , it's a good car and also Santino man, he, he knows he can race on, on just anything pretty much. But ovals man, he's really good at understanding how to set people up, set up these timed runs. So just seeing his video and understanding it, it's, it's pretty good knowledge. It's, it's pretty interesting to see. So I'm really excited for all that stuff. But I'm most excited just for road courses, man. I really want to get, it's kind of just to me feels like that last block that we want to figure out. And once we figure that out, man, it's, it's, I I think we're gonna be in a really good spot for the rest of the season and then just need to be, um, a little bit more, more careful, careful in these races and just try to secure some points. .
Speaker 3: So I'd be, I'd be remiss to let you go without asking. You know, there's been a lot of media and, and everything this time of year, well, it's not even this time of year anymore, it's just all the time right about
Speaker 1: All year long.
Speaker 3: What's, what's David gonna do next? You know, what's Penske's driver lineup gonna look like? All these sort of things. I don't need you to tell me what you're doing, what you've talked about, what you know, but how do you keep yourself kind of focused on, you know, the day to day Road America next weekend Iowa test, you know, the summer stretch that we have while there is all this conversation around things that are, I mean, it, I'm sure there's some truth to some of it at some point it's exciting things, right? It's, it's things you want to be associated with. Um, how do you just stay focused on on what you're doing and, and take it one day at a time?
Speaker 2: I think, you know, in, in the beginning of the season, I think a lot of that was a bit harder to kind of get past, um, just with, with the rumors coming in, but now obviously seeing it all come in and just also from last year, there's so many different rumors and always jumping around like last year was awful and really hard with the whole hand situation and jumping into teams. So I almost feel like I'm a little bit used to it now. And I mean, a lot of the rumors were wrong last year and I, I fear some of 'em are wrong this year as well. So from my side, I, I I, I don't know, it's something that I've been able to just switch off. It doesn't really affect me anymore. It's more just interesting to read all the ideas that people come up with, um, and seeing how the rumors even started informed in the first place. I'm interested to see who's the one that like, keeps speaking about 'em, but I don't know, going into the car doesn't, doesn't um, hasn't been affecting me recently. It's been, um, pretty calm. I'm just happy that I'm comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so it's good. Yeah. Let me, lemme just ask you this quick. So you, you came in with Dale Coin racing, you had a brief stint sort of with McLaren, not you never went to race with them, but you got to be around the team. You gotta see how they worked. You did some testing, then you did some races with Meyer Shank, now with Fot. So in a relatively, you know, you're a young kid, you've had, uh, exposure at least to several different teams now. What is it you think that Fot does really well as a team and what do you think is kind of the biggest area that you're trying to help that team improve based on what you've seen from other places?
Speaker 2: The thing that they do really well is the balance between that kind of family oriented feeling to being very professional. I think they, they do that perfectly. Um, it's, I feel like it's such a, a, a balance that you need to have. And I think some teams go a little bit more in one direction than the other. Um, so it's like a good balance of leniency to making sure things are strict and organized and planned. Um, the one thing that, you know, I think we're working on is just a lot of new guys, you know, just from my side, but also when it comes to the mechanics and the crew. We have a lot of new guys on board, so it's more just trying to gel and, and figure all that stuff together. I think there, there was in the beginning of the season, pressure just from all around from people. So I was making mistakes. Other guys are making mistakes. We're all kind of making mistakes that we kind of needed to, to clean up and, and get organized, which again, month of May, what better way to get comfortable than being with the car every single day doing pit stops every single day, you know, going ins and outs. I'm on track every single day. Everybody gets comfortable and, and understands everything that much more. So that's why we kinda had that big twist. So still again, little finite things on, on that perspective that we need to work on, but, you know, it's, it's coming together really well here.
Speaker 1: Very cool, man. Well, like you say, you had a bit of a, an emotional rollercoaster of the last 12 months, but you seem to be on a high right now. Things are rolling Well, so we wish you all the best and continued success. I mean, not that much honestly. Yeah, sorry. I mean, you know what I mean, A below average
Speaker 3: Level of success.
Speaker 1: I'm, I'm I, every once in a while
Speaker 3: Have a good weekend. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Contractually obligated to say have as much success as you want, as long as it's less than Alex,
um, Speaker 2: . Oh, that's, that's on the contract. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yes. That's, that's so you don't want him
Speaker 3: Not Fox though, so you don't want him to do well at all?
Speaker 1: No, I would like him both to do well.
Speaker 2: Well, okay. All right. Wow. Speaker 1: Okay. I can see that, right? Yeah, that's definitely Rossi contracts you get
Speaker 3: Yeah, Speaker 1: you don't on buddy, best of Luck Road, America and for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Alright, thank you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 1: This has been off track with Hinch and Rossi. Off track is part of the Sirius XM Sports Podcast network. If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more, please give a five star rating and leave a review. Subscribe today, wherever you stream your podcasts. We are at Ask Offtrack on Twitter and Instagram. And if you wanna follow us on Twitter, we're at Hinch Town and at Alexander Rossi. If you wanna follow them though, we have no idea why you would. He's at the Tim Durham on Twitter. Find us on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for exclusive video content. Off Track is produced by Tim Durham, and by that we mean Sam.