Speaker 1: This is off track
Speaker 2: And James is chewing.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for all the people who suffer from like Onamia or whatever it is, but it's, it's not what that is 7:00 PM local . And, uh, I haven't eaten yet today on I him snack him .
Speaker 2: I hate when people pronounce words wrong. That's, or or they just use like a long word and assume it means something that's so Mississippi of you.
Speaker 1: See, I didn't pronounce it wrong. I just used it incorrectly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So did I I didn't pronounce Mississippi
Speaker 1: Wrong. No, you said I pronounce Onamia wrong.
Speaker 2: I, I corrected myself. I got there. Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: You did. Um, guys, my Merry Christmas or you know,
Speaker 2: It's that weird happy Speaker 1: Or whatever. It's that no man's land time.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure all businesses should just be closed between. Nobody should have to work between. I agree. So should Christmases, they should also be closed.
Speaker 2: I mean, we took Christmas off guys upset about doing
Speaker 1: This, this particular episode. . Hey, last chip. I promise.
Speaker 2: How was he getting ready to Speaker 1: Go to bed? It's 7:00 PM Like I know you're a new dad, but it's 7:00 PM man. .
Speaker 1: How old are you? Are you going to bed as his new dad? Like how, what time did you go to bed last night?
Speaker 2: 10. That's the problem. Speaker 1: Mm-hmm. You wild child. Mm-hmm. I, um, okay, before we get into holiday stuff and of a yearend review, I do have one. You know, it was travel podcast as we all know. And so there's one travel related thing that happened that we should Discuss.
Speaker 1: So Alex, I retweeted or reposted on Instagram or whatever, something about how it seems crazy that they still have like barf bags in the seat backs of airplanes because like one was the last time you saw someone use one A and then B, why don't we need them anymore when they seemingly used to be very common, common enough that there's one in literally every seat back overwhelming response from the Twitterverse or Insta, whatever from the internet about this particular topic. I'm wondering if you have any thoughts as a pilot as to why we see, and I'm saying statistically that we have
Speaker 2: This. Wait, what was the response? I didn't see that you got, what was your massive response? No, he wants our answers before.
Speaker 1: I want your answers first. Speaker 2: Oh, okay. So The free, let's, let's, let's address the, have you seen anyone puke lately aside and let's, let's accept
Speaker 2: On an airplane or in general on an airplane, because I don't mean to brag, but I I vomit a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. We know. Um, uh, we usually watch the dinner we just bought come out , so it's very upsetting. Um, no, but, so let's assume that we are agreeing that people puke less on airplanes. Do you think that's true? And if that's true, why do you think that is? Um, I think there's much better
Speaker 2: Forecasting tools and weather tools to
Speaker 3: Find smoother air. And it's more of a priority because I think while turbulence is ultimately not dangerous, um, it's uncomfortable and so they make a concerted effort to find smoother air and they have the ability with better weather tools to find that smoother air would be my assumption.
Speaker 1: So you, you think it's literally finding smoother air? 'cause like where do you find smoother air? Like how, where do you go to get that air?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, it can be literally a thousand feet, 2000 feet above or below you. Like it's not, it's not hard. Um, I think maybe the other thing is flying on airplanes is so common now that you are, I don't know, more adapted to it. Like I, I think the same amount of people still probably get seasick because the amount of people that are on boats is probably still fairly low in the general consensus of the population. Um, and I think air travel has become so accessible that people have just flown enough that they're a, either not afraid or B, they're more used to any bumps that come their way.
Speaker 2: I also thought the bags were there for people to hyperventilate
Speaker 3: Or hide drugs.
Speaker 2: Heard Speaker 1: Hyperventilate. Yeah. When you're hyperventilating it helps to go into a paper bag. I don't think that's primarily why they're there, but I think that's part of why they're there.
Speaker 1: No, but I've always kind of thought that just kind of
Speaker 3: Primarily Speaker 2: I said primarily You said primarily.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm tired. Well, Speaker 1: It was Christmas. Yeah. . It's, it's the Friday after Christmas primarily Saturday or whatever day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What, what do you, what's, what do you call the day after something if Eve is the day before something, you
Speaker 2: Call it Christmas three sixty three Eve.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah. Lame. Um, so, okay. All all
Speaker 3: Good. What is the answer, James?
Speaker 1: Well, I, I don't, I don't know if there is one answer. What is, what is the people's answer that came up? There was, there was a few, um, autopilot is better on like, so on takeoff when there's some chop and stuff. Maybe the autopilot's negating some of
Speaker 3: The movement gonna say since the eighties. Sorry to tell tell you, but
Speaker 1: Okay. Well let me just, let me, let me just go through them. Lemme just go through them. 'cause there was quite a few, uh, the first one I got was one word drugs, which I'm not entirely sure I agree with. 'cause I don't know that many more people taking that. Um, I got a lot of people telling
Speaker 2: Me, a lot of people who are nervous flyers that, that now like, take a, take something to calm themselves down before they get on a
Speaker 3: Plane money or whatever Speaker 1: The, the bags are for post bachelor party flights, which is, you know, always a possibility. Uh, I got a lot of people just kind of disagreeing with the notion that people throw up less on airplanes. I got get throw up on my last flight I got, I threw up on the last time I flew twice. I got, oh, trust me, we are still out there. Um, I barfed on a plane and was thankful for the bag. Food poisoning in the, in the air. Still traumatized 14 years later. Um, what else do we get? Can confirm people still barf on planes? I had food poisoning one year and it was five minutes after takeoff did not make for a great rest of flight.
Speaker 2: I feel like I fly a lot and I haven't seen anybody throw up and you guys fly way more than me. And I feel like you're telling me you don't see people there or they just, are there people just vomiting in secret? Like is that why the bags there so they can just
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean if you think about James, he's, he's up front on international.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. Speaker 1: Most people throwing up drinking too much. Yeah, they the vomit they keep the vomiters back in steerage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. They're, they're throwing up in the shower during their scheduled shower time. Um, one, one person said this literally happened when I flew to the 2016 Indie 500. A person ran trying to make the bathroom didn't and sprayed the aisle.
Speaker 2: I could see that happening on the way back from an indie 500.
Speaker 3: So, so that reminds me of a story. I think, oh, I've, I've, I told this story.
Speaker 2: We'll try it again. Speaker 3: Where, where, um, I was actually trying to piss my pants because I had to pee so bad.
Speaker 1: And Speaker 3: I, when the plane came to a stop of the gate, the closest restroom, even though I was in row three, I deemed to be behind me. So you know how everyone stands up and tries to push their way forward to be a <inaudible> to get off the plane. I was going upstream. It was the best to this day. Aside from, I don't know, ha, having Ben, I think it was the most enjoyable experience of my life. was that piss on that airplane bathroom.
Speaker 4: not not marrying your wife, not winning the million 500. Nope.
Speaker 1: Lining up on the grid of a Formula one race for the first time. None. These things were okay.
Speaker 3: Didn't Speaker 2: I know. I feel like you're just saying Ben. 'cause you feel like you have to say Ben, if all of those didn't make, like, I feel like
Speaker 1: That's a great point, Tim. Not Ben's pretty
cool. Speaker 2: .
Speaker 1: Ben's pretty cool now. But on the day, on the day, was he immediately cool?
Speaker 3: He's immediately cool. When he was grabbing tools of the doctors, he was grabbing tools outta their hands. Yeah, that's
Speaker 2: Kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That's one guy said. Uh, I think it's because checking in takes too long and airport beverages and food just cost too damn much. Which is, oh, I don't think
Speaker 3: Get it. People were throwing up 'cause they were already
Speaker 2: Hammered. Already hammered. I don't, don't think so.
Speaker 3: No. Speaker 1: Oh, here he goes. Because we've all grown. So cus Oh no wait, no,
Speaker 2: That just makes sense. I think we've got no,
Speaker 1: That one's not it. What? One, one person thinks it's the matrix. One person says they now just delay or cancel flights until there's non turbulent weather. I'm not sure. I believe that that kind
Speaker 2: Of fits. Oh, this was a bit more of Alex's.
Speaker 1: This is one that I was, that I, I was surprised at. They pump higher doses of oxygen into the planes now oxygen makes people calm and less likely to puke. Plus, if you've ever noticed, almost everyone passes out and falls asleep. Kudos to the engineers now I passed those. That, that oxygen
Speaker 2: Kept you awake.
Speaker 3: Exactly. So that that guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Speaker 2: Because that's why they do over oxygenated air in the air in the casinos. Right? Yeah. You
Speaker 3: Can't Speaker 1: Have both right to keep you. That's also why you get sleepy when you climb Everest. Um,
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's why
Speaker 1: Hundred percent Speaker 2: The mountain
Speaker 3: Different type of sleep. .
Speaker 1: Nope. Bigger planes equals less movement equals less up, Chuck.
Speaker 3: No, but they're Speaker 2: The same plane. Like the planes aren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. You're flying a
Speaker 2: Lot.
Speaker 1: Planes. Seven 30 seven's been around for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Speaker 1: Uh, kid barfed next to us in the aisle. No barf bag needed. All right. A couple more people talking about the forecasting. Okay. Sorry. I just thought I
Speaker 2: Wanted to guess. This is, this is interesting. Um,
Speaker 1: I wanted to get the pilot's take on that 'cause I got a lot of, I got a lot of response on it.
Speaker 2: I think his made sense though. It's the forecasting means we're hitting way less turbulence. I do feel like I hit turbulence a lot less than I did when I used to fly as a kid.
Speaker 3: Yep. Speaker 1: I think you're just more used to it too.
Speaker 2: That's probably a part of it. I think it's probably a lot of different reasons. Right? It's like we have a populace that's flown a lot more. We have better weather forecasting.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's just all my ideas.
Speaker 1: It's past Christmas, it's past Boxing Day for those that celebrate. Uh, Alex how was your Christmas pal?
Speaker 3: It was, it was, it was great James. We went up to Canada. Um, that wasn't our original plan, but it was our new plan. I don't know what, what is the opposite original or what goes after
Speaker 2: Original backup plan? Secondary plan. No.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Speaker 1: Inverse
Speaker 2: Audible.
Speaker 1: We Speaker 3: Flew up to Canada, which I tell you like now, now having a baby and all of the stuff, a mall, the, uh, stuff that comes along with a baby. There was a period of time where I always was concerned about like how much weight, you know, I traveled with in the plane. Right. Because you know, you can only take so much. It can only take so much. Now weight's not the issue. It's just volume . It's the amount of like, you don't have enough physical space to put it all. It doesn't weigh that much, especially when it's just three of you and two dogs. Um, so the majority of of this trip was logistically loading and unloading airplanes, which was highly annoying. Um, but we uh, we got up to Canada on Tuesday. Um, we had a nice little keg dinner with The family. Oh, nice. Kind. Love the
Speaker 3: Ke. Knocked a couple, knocked a couple Bloody Caesars back, which was awesome.
Speaker 2: What is a keg dinner? Speaker 3: It's a, it's a restaurant. It's like a, the keg
Speaker 1: Is a steak house, which is weird. It sounds like it should be a bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Um, and then Wednesday, what do we do Wednesday? Oh, Wednesday I had to build a, uh, Barbie Dream house, um, for uh, Kelly, uh, I'm kidding. For my niece. Um, so I was, I was a little elf for the day.
Speaker 2: Kelly would've played with it too
Speaker 1: Big elf to be fair. Mm.
Speaker 3: Pretty, pretty unqualified elf too. Like did you
Speaker 1: Bar dreamhouse? You didn't master that
Speaker 3: Thing? No, I did. But like, building the structure is only like 40% of it. And then there's all of these little pieces that you have to like stage appropriately for Barbie's dream house to be, you know, dreamy. Like it's easy to build the plastic thing in the elevator and whatever and the swimming pools. But you gotta like,
Speaker 1: Like so what you, what are you staging?
Speaker 3: 400 little things. Oh, like everything. Hangers and cups of water and popcorn. Anders. Different pieces of furniture. Oh yeah. It's very like every single you would need in the house exist in Barbie's Dream house, James. So, um, well it shouldn't, all the utensils shouldn't and setting tables and everything so that, how big
Speaker 1: Is this house?
Speaker 2: Do you not want Barbie to have everything that makes her special? I don't understanding problem here.
Speaker 1: Utensil do not special Speaker 3: Slide in two pools. What, how big are the utensils? Like are we talking about individual utensils or is it like a little plastic thing that looks like a bunch of knives, forks and
Speaker 3: Spoons. No individual forks, knife spoons.
Speaker 1: Oh my head up. There's so much stuff. So much stuff. Yeah. Mm-hmm . There's so much stuff. Mm-hmm . You think Ben has a lot of stuff now? Just wait.
Speaker 3: That was my Christmas eve. Christmas day was spent with the kids. Um,
Speaker 1: I saw you had one of the kids, one of your nieces or nephews, uh, the gunning you on the floor. Yes. I feel like that's putting, that's putting child labor to good use.
Speaker 3: I paid them Speaker 1: . Well actually
Speaker 2: I dunno if that's better or worse.
Speaker 1: I told him, I Speaker 3: Told him I would pay him and then I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's worse. That's
Speaker 1: Definitely worse. That's worse. . Yeah.
Speaker 2: There. Okay. Yeah, we figured it
Speaker 1: Out. . Yeah. Solve that problem real quick. .
Speaker 3: Um, and then we did Boxing Day, uh, with Kelly's um, brother and sister-in-law and their kids.
Speaker 2: So is Boxing Day a big Canadian thing too? I know it's an English thing.
Speaker 1: Sure is. What do,
Speaker 2: What do you, what does one do for Boxing Day? You
Speaker 3: Box everything up.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's where the name came from. I, um, boxing Day's. Really? Boxing Day's our Black Friday. Got it. So the day after Christmas is when all the crazy sale have
Speaker 3: Black Friday too. Even though you don't
Speaker 1: Well yeah, we've, we've, we've kind of jumped on that as well because companies realized, oh, people wanna buy things before Christmas. Well people realized they wanna buy things before Christmas. Companies realized, well then they also wanna buy 'em on a discount the day after Christmas. So we do that too. And
Speaker 3: Then we came home today. So that was it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just got home today? I
Speaker 3: Go, got home three hours ago.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice. Speaker 3: I go to Buffalo tomorrow. Nice. Nice. What's in Buffalo
Speaker 3: Tomorrow? Come, come back Monday. Um, going to a Bill's Eagles game.
Speaker 1: Nice. With uh, Speaker 3: Our good buddy Marco and his pa friends. Connor's flying out with me. Oh cool. Yeah, I didn't get that invite, but okay. Samesies. Speaker 3: I would've been, I would've been available, but I, I wasn't Speaker 3: That's fine. Talk to tech support. Not my problem. How was your Christmas, James? You were also up north in the I was, I was arctic. It was unfortunate that we were both in the same general vicinity but unable to connect much family things going on. Um, yeah, it was good minus a minor. Um, so we, we delayed our trip up by a day. We drove up, but like the weather was really bad the day we were gonna drive and didn't feel like rolling a car into a ditch with, you know, my wife and dogs and Christmas stuff heading up north for the holidays. So, um, got there a day late, which sucks. Just 'cause you, you know, you're only up there for a certain amount of time and you got a lot of stuff you wanna do and people you wanna see had a minor scare in that. On the drive up, we got a call that, uh, Becky's dad had to go to er after, um, a little episode, uh, while he was playing pickleball, but he's Okay. Thank you for asking. Um, but yeah, that just kind of got things off to kind of a weird rocky start, changed a little bit of plans early on, but then no, it was, it was a lot of time, um, hanging out with, uh, my, my mom at her place and the buildup to Christmas. Um, saw some old friends from high school, which was great. And their kids, like one of my buddies' oldest is now, uh, 18 and in university and that's just like, like nuts. Oh my. Yeah. Yeah. My age. Three kids. 13 I think 15 and 18 or 16 and 18 or something. So yeah. Wild. Um, and that was just lovely, lovely evening. And then, yeah, Christmas Eve we spent with, uh, with Becky's mom. Oh. We made like, we made a bunch of shortbread cookies with her. We went over to her place and like she's got this killer shortbread recipe and so made like tons of cookies, ate way too many shortbread cookies, which is one of my favorite. Uh, and then, yeah, Christmas Eve we did dinner with her mom, uh, and her mom's boyfriend. And then Christmas Eve or Christmas Day we did um, dinner at my mom's house with all my family, my brother and his wife, my sister, my niece, uh, and then Becky's dad and brother came and we had a nice little nice little family gathering. And it's just funny 'cause like you were in a place that had like tons of kids and a couple adults. I was in a place that had tons of adults and one kid. And it's just funny like when it gets to kind of present time and like just, you know, being a kid and knowing what it was like, what Christmas is like, whatever. It's, it is so fun to watch Christmas now and like watch a kid enjoy it and like see it from this perspective but kind of know what they're going through. But it's funny 'cause we as like all of us are just doing that for this one little girl. She's just getting like so much attention and love and uh, and I mean honestly it's jealousy. I'm jealous that she gets to experience Christmas as a 5-year-old. 'cause that was like Christmases in your like five to 10 year range I feel like is like peak happiness Christmas day for kids that age. I don't, I don't know if it get gets much better than that.
Speaker 3: I mean, unless you're Tim and you never grow out of it, then I would agree with you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But now he has a kid to have to do that for. So I feel like that takes some of the shine off it for him. I mean personally, I
Speaker 3: Don't know. I feel like he, he takes Christmas pretty seriously. Like it's the day after Halloween Christmas decorations. Yeah, but I
Speaker 2: Don't, it's not 'cause I like the present part. It's 'cause I just like the, I like the ambiance of Christmas. I like the Christmas music and the decorations and everything like that.
Speaker 1: It Speaker 2: Is, it is Like Christmas. It is nice. It is a nice time of year. Christmas is a vibe and I do enjoy it. I just wish that everybody got off like from the 23rd until January 2nd.
Speaker 2: It does feel like this one also went by like kind of fast. Like even though, yeah, I put everything up on the 1st of November. It still just feels like, oh, so we're d we're like done. We're not doing Christmas music anymore. Like kind of sucks. Right. I'll
Speaker 1: Give it you. I could've done a couple more weeks. Give you I can, well I'll give you another week. I'll give you post New Year's. But like by the third, fourth you should probably. You should. Probably doesn't,
Speaker 3: It doesn't count. I mean my, my tree's in the process of coming down and I'm pretty pissed that it's the 27th and it's not away yet, but I just got back. So
Speaker 1: You're mad that your Christmas tree's still up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Speaker 1: Well what have you been doing for the last three hours? Eating, dinner, unpacking, trying not to feel terrible for myself.
Speaker 1: Sounds like excuses to me.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you're not succeeding at that second one.
Speaker 1: Tim, how, how was your general Christmas? Did
Speaker 2: Thence the family thing? You know, my nephews came over Bow and Allen that I
Speaker 1: Thought you did the stranger thing and just walked up to randoms and asked if you could go into their homes and join. I
Speaker 2: Didn't stranger things yet. Um, Aren. You guys glad we're doing this? Everyone's so happy. I
Speaker 1: Feel so bad for everybody listening to this, but guys, we're here. We're doing it. So you have to listen 'cause we've made it. So please listen
Speaker 2: And share. Well, let's this's
Speaker 3: Good. Talk about vomit again.
Speaker 2: This will be the last episode of the year. So now we've, we've caught up on everybody's Christmases
Speaker 3: High.
Speaker 2: Um, Speaker 1: How's everybody? Some things new. What are some things guys looking Christmas team. You're
Speaker 3: Just gonna say you did the just
Speaker 2: Said everything. Family thing. Obviously my nephew You did
Speaker 3: Family. Tell us a story for Christmas. We
Speaker 2: Just gave a, we just gave presents.
Speaker 3: Oh, you hung out with your family on Christmas and gave presents. That's it. Yeah,
Speaker 2: That was about it.
Speaker 3: What did you get? I learned Hazel. What did Hazel get?
Speaker 2: Hazel got a lot of, a lot of random things she got, she wanted Magic kits this year. So she got a bunch of magic kits and a pair of heal. What did you get
Speaker 3: For Christmas?
Speaker 2: I got this little heavy shirt.
Speaker 3: No, Speaker 1: It's called a shack. It Someone bought you a black button up
Speaker 2: but it's thicker than the usual ones. Is he frozen for you too?
Speaker 1: No, that's just you. Okay.
Speaker 2: Um, okay, so because we're, this is Tuesday. It's usually shorter episode where this is our last one of the year. We're going into 2026. Let's go over. What are some things you guys are looking forward to in 2026?
Speaker 1: Hmm. I like this. Okay, now Speaker 3: 1990 on the golf course. Breaking 90. Yeah. You think you're gonna break 90 this year?
Speaker 3: Well, I've shot a 99.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. That's like, that's a 10% improvement.
Speaker 3: More than that. But
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Okay. That's, I mean that's a goal. That's like a, that's more like a New Year's resolution kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well what else can you look forward to?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I know you got, you're on a team that's on a growth trajectory. Excited for things that are gonna happen there. Maybe about
Speaker 3: Racing on this show. Dude,
Speaker 2: Arlington . I guarantee you from the comments people do, uh, people are quiet. Somebody did comment and I never respond on YouTube 'cause I barely ever read 'em. But somebody's like talk about racing and I was, I just said what racing,
Speaker 1: What racing, what , like what
Speaker 2: Racing are we supposed to be talking about right now? Um, but you know, this I thought was a pretty good segue so we could talk about racing, but I guess not. We're just the nineties and vomit. That's what we're doing this episode. Look
Speaker 1: Soon enough something Daytona 24 related will be happening and then shortly after that something Formula One testing will be happening. And then shortly after that there's something called the Daytona of 500. And then like after three
Speaker 3: Months after that Indy call back on
Speaker 1: Track. No dude, we're on track in February. We raced. I know James in February.
Speaker 3: Well no we raced March 1st. Oh,
Speaker 1: March 1st. Where we qualify in
Speaker 2: February. So you qualify in February.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So jerk technicality. Um, so yes, I mean I'm looking forward to that. Tim. I'm looking forward to the IndyCar season kicking off again. 'cause it has been a, as everybody who listen, who listens to the show knows painfully long off season, um, everybody's excited to get back. Um, oh, I also would just like to announce that while I did get knocked out in the semi-finals of our like, uh, fantasy football league, I'm looking forward to
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward Speaker 3: To your presentation. I do have to give my presentation from losing last year. I did not lose this year. I should have made it to the finals be, but I forgot to set my line up and so I got a big doose.
Speaker 3: You had no players on the bench that would've gotten you to the finals change.
Speaker 1: You don't know that? Speaker 3: I do know that. I looked. Okay, fine. Well I was, I led the, I won the regular season and I made it to the semi. I beat you. So that's embarrassing. And then in my uh, Fox, um, team football league, I'm in the finals. So the kid who knows nothing about fantasy games or football did pretty well in both. I feel like you know a bit about, I do have fantasy
Speaker 3: Games.
Speaker 1: What's that? Speaker 3: I feel like you know a bit about fantasy games. I've, Tom, I'm self-taught. Self-taught. Uh, but yes, I do have my nanny presentation coming up on Super Bowl Sunday.
Speaker 2: I think that needs to be recorded and put out as a special off track episode.
Speaker 1: The thing about you thinking is it usually doesn't end well for anybody including you. Especially you normally
Speaker 2: Alex, it means you wouldn't have to do one of the episodes that week.
Speaker 3: I'll record it. Speaker 1: . I do not give my permission to be recorded in that moment.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do, Sue? Off track. Don't
Speaker 3: Care.
Speaker 1: Ever heard of Speaker 2: Judgment
proof Speaker 1: ? I could just take the money out the accounts and be like, I agree to this lawsuit on behalf of us so I can all
Speaker 3: $4,000 Go for it.
Speaker 1: 4,000. What do you think? We had our best year ever. Calm down. 400.
Speaker 2: Um, now we just bought that hard drive. We're debt again .
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. You spend three 90 on a hard drive. We got 10 bucks. Also, if you'd like to sponsor our show, I'm looking forward to some sponsors joining off track in 2026. 'cause guys they demand we don't
Speaker 2: Nanny content.
Speaker 1: If we don't then this might be the end of it. I don't know. , we might be staring at the last year of, of this train wreck. Uh, Tim, what are you looking forward to in, uh, 2026?
Speaker 2: Um, let's see. I think Arlington is gonna be fun. I'm really looking forward to that as a race. I'm gonna be trying to get to more races this year than last year. Gonna try to be making more actual live shows. 'cause now I feel like we had some unknowns last year. You know, we didn't know what was gonna be different with you with Fox. We didn't know what was going on with like settling into ECR. I feel like we now have a good rhythm. We know how things are gonna go. We can start doing more, but, uh, love that. I don't know, I was talking to Kenna about it. Like she sent me some meme online that was like me going confidently into 2026 even though 2025 kicked my ass. And I was like,
Speaker 1: Yeah, Speaker 2: Pretty good. 2025. Like I'd be happy to just keep this going . Like it's, uh, yeah. So I'm just, I'm just hoping you know what things I'm, it's, I'm, I'm ready for some positive momentum. Let's go into 2026 and kick some ass. Just keep it rolling. Yeah, just keep it rolling. Um, Alex has zip Alex
Speaker 2: Is gonna burn something down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there anything on that zippo? Is it just like a blank? Zippo? You gave it to me. Oh, it's that one. Yeah. That is, that noise is, to me one of the most satisfying noises. The, the closing and opening of a zippo is like the best sound ever. That's like before fidget spinners were fidget spinners. I would just have one of those in my pocket as a kid and just make that noise. Ugh. So satisfying. So satisfying. Well, on that note, let's burn down the rest of 20, 25 guys. And, um, thanks for listening, I think is the most important thing to say at this stage of the season, the year, whatever. Uh, you guys are incredible. You're a wonderful fan base. You make this worthwhile 'cause lord knows there's no other reason to do it, but, uh, it's for, it's because it's because they make you guys make Tim and Alex things like this and they really appreciate it. So I do, I do always
Speaker 2: Appreciate Speaker 1: You guys getting more of those in 2026. And we'll see you on the flip side. This has been off track with Hinch and Rossi. Off Track is part of the SiriusXM Sports Podcast network. If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more, please give a five star rating and leave a review. Subscribe today wherever you stream your podcasts. We are at Ask Offtrack on Twitter and Instagram. And if you wanna follow us on Twitter, we're at Hinch Town and at Alexander Rossi. If you wanna follow them though, we have no idea why you would. He's at the Tim Durham on Twitter. Find us on YouTube and subscribe to our channel for exclusive video content. Offtrack is produced by Tim Durham, and by that we mean f.